meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Grubbing in the Garden

They say exercise is good for depression. Sadly, they're right. So when I felt a bit blue today, out I went into a warm wind, and tidied up one of the borders. This reminded me of two things. One, you really ought to tidy up in the autumn... Two, you really ought to be fitter than you are. Sigh. But there is something very pleasant about a little light weeding on a beautiful spring day. So I visited the plants in the other borders, and snapped these lovely miniature daffodils on the way back in.

And having blown the blues away, I finally got to grips with the quilt for the Spring show that takes place next month. And I made a book...that isn't a book... more tomorrow!

No comments: