meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Locked Out


Well, who knows how long it will be before you read this? (Nearly a week, as it happens). Apparently, Blogger isn't satisfied with doing strange things to my blog the last time I posted (as you can see from the apparently identical, though differently titled, pieces from a couple of days ago). It told me it wasn't going to publish the first version, so I gave in, wrote another version, it published that, but when I went to look at it, it had published both. So I deleted one. Not so's you'd notice on the blog, as it is still there... ah me. Or it was when I wrote this originally...it seems to have gone now. Now, it has decided that I'm a spam blog. Or its spam-prevention robots have decided this. It seems to think that I post a lot of rubbish. I'm offended. Greatly. But I've applied to be unblocked...so presumably, eventually, I'll get to send this post.

Am I cross? Oh, yes. But it will give me time to sort out some interesting pictures from the sixty or so I took when out with Andrew, Sarah and Robin at Grimes Graves on Tuesday. Meanwhile, you'll just have to make do with a painting, 'Green River'. And the thought that I haven't really been doing all that much, art wise, other than pining for my studio and patting the odd bit of lutradur.

1 comment:

:-D eirdre said...

Marion, Green River is wonderful!