meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home Again, Home Again...

a

but only for a few days; I'm going up to visit friends and relations in Edinburgh on Wednesday, so am likely to have another quiet week blogwise, if not in real life... though we might well take the laptop... there's a thought...

Barcelona was.... how do you describe it? I could do a string of superlatives, but at the end of the day, the best I can say is that it is magnificent, and I will go back, sooner rather than later. I loved it. Colour, light, food, sea, friends, laughter, Gaudi; what more could a girl want? Photographs will doubtless follow in the days to come; the first of them come from the market, a huge indoor market that was fascinating to visit (and revisit). How unlike me to concentrate on food, first...but look at the wonderful colours. They glow. If I wanted inspiration, I need not have gone any further than here. We did, of course. We walked and walked (I have the blister to prove it!). Every corner turned produced something else to marvel at. And marvel, I did. I have 130 photographs to prove it!

In the meantime, I've got sleeves to make for the quilts that have to travel to France, and three of them still to quilt. Don't think I'll get all of that done today, somehow, but perhaps much of it will be done before Wednesday. Today, though, a nap and a little light thinking...

1 comment:

neki desu said...

i'm so happy you had a good time here! that used to be my shopping mall:) until not so long ago.isn't it wondeful? so sorry i missed you girls.we'll do it next time.

neki desu