meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Cold Feet...


in November seems reasonable. I have particularly cold feet, hands too, and the saying, cold hands warm heart, wears a bit thin after the first fifty times! So I'm posting a picture that expresses sunshine, to remind myself that when it was hot, I complained also.

I've added a DaWanda shop to my portfolio, on the principle that if one is good, two has to be twice as good...but that remains to be seen. Spent an interesting whiley translating stuff about hand dyes into indifferent French, but need to find my German dictionary before I tackle anything else! Not to mention having to learn how to make an umlaut...sigh.

The things we do for feedback...

5 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

Incredible work!

Julie said...

I like this sunny quilt Marion.

Shirley Goodwin said...

I'll keep posting summer flowers on my blog to keep you warm!

Lynn said...

I love your shimmery, sunny quilt. Very Van Gogh-ish in its vitality and ability to transmit warmth, which we need up here in Scotland right about now.

Free Rein Art Studio said...

This quilt is lovely! I live in a very rural area and I love to see how the fields change as the seasons change. Your quilt very much reminds me of those fields.