meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Usually...


I tell people I can spell in four languages. And indeed, I can. But that's not what this photo shows...sigh. I'm involved in a swap in one of the ZNE groups I belong to, and I made these ACEOs for it.... The theme was cherubs. Did you spot the (not so) deliberate mistake? I didn't...not until I uploaded the photo, anyway.

For reasons best known to my unconscious, I want to work with yellow today...so I'm off to put the heater on in the conservatory and start work!

8 comments:

joon said...

:)

Precious Quilts said...

Great chuckles.... that is why art is so unique!!!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Pat

Alis Clair said...

Well they are just beautiful anyway.

Mellow Yellow!

Attack of the Vintage said...

LOL! I really like them all, you are so talented! Is there such a thing as a mistake? Not in the world of art.

Suzanne said...

Oh so pretty, off you go you busy women.
Suzanne

Karen said...

I don't know what you are talking about - but I am dyslexic, (lol)
nice aceo"s
Regards
K

Jean Levert Hood said...

They are delightful, Marion! as is your spelling!

High Desert Diva said...

always frustrating to find a miss-spelling, isn't it?