meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Featured In Despatches...


in this case, a local website, covering the nearby village of North Elmham and information about Open Studios. Although I don't live in the village, I was fortunate to be considered close enough to count as a 'local' artist. Mike and Meg from the website came to visit yesterday. We had a very pleasant cup of coffee and chat in the conservatory, and Advo managed to sit still long enough to get his portrait taken...he looks glorious! Click on the 'Slide Show' (just below my name)to see him and other images of my work and the Little Green Shed.

I've had a bit of a day off, today, drifting around doing housework, albeit rather grudgingly, and sending correspondence, including my application for ISBN numbers for the books I'm intending to publish. Exquisite Evolon is coming on steadily, while Finding Your Creative Focus is with its editor. And I really must remember to send my Little Gem (pictured above) to the coordinator. Wonder who will win it...? New ones are being added regularly; check out the site!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Lovely Little Gem, Marion. Not sure if it's me but I can't find the slide show :o(

Julie said...

Ok, thanks Marion I found it. I didn't realise I had to click on the image and I hadn't yet followed the link to the article Doh! What a great article and slideshow, I wish I was coming to your Open Studio even more now and Advo is so sweet! Cute cat!

Judy Alexander said...

Great little gem!

Leslie said...

Lovely little piece. Still jealous of your conservatory. The very best of luck with Open Studios...