meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Tidying Up...


mainly, today, in the Gallery. We're going to use the smaller of the two spaces as dedicated workshop space, that can be used on a drop in space, rented out by groups or artists for small workshops, or in which we'll conduct our own workshops, as usual. The adult group I run on a Tuesday is not meeting until the first Tuesday in March, and we'll be kicking off with a fabric swap. In my case, that'll be a fabric getting rid of, I hope... too much fabric, not enough time. I'm certainly going to start selling my hand dyes in the gallery, soon, so that will take some of the pressure off, at least. Phew.

Tomorrow, I start to tidy up the Evolon book, adding the chapters I talked about yesterday, and getting it to the designer, so that it will be printed (at last, I hear you holler...). And I definitely need to tidy up the threads I have in my possession, as I started using one in particular on the piece I've made on BB, and I can't find any more of it, though I know there is some somewhere...

In the meantime, though, I'm going to finish off this particular day of tidying with a quick dash through the kitchen, where too much of the shed's stuff is lurking. Back it goes tomorrow, but meantime, I hear the allure of the empty dishwasher, and the rumble of my tum. Off to clear the decks, and cook the tea!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You've a busy time ahead, but it all sounds interesting and enjoyable. My work space is a disgrace and I need a prod with a pointy stick to get motivated!