meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Am Smothered...


by cat...and for once, it's not one of mine. Terry's cat Smurf has been on my knee for most of the evening, making playing with the computer difficult... err...impossible. When I shifted, though, she moved a bit, and I'm now typing round her. Not sure how long that will last... if Smurf has her way, I'll move my hand and she'll spread out again, giving me regular nose rubs, and purring like a train.

This house is full of animals. I had forgotten how enthusiastic young cats can be about yarn, until I got my knitting out and found one of the other cats pouncing on the yarn. He didn't get quite as far as chewing it, but it was a close run thing. Not sure if I'll actually get anything done much... but we are going to visit a Sculpture Garden tomorrow, so I will be doing something Cultural...

Meanwhile...the parrot has been very quiet...and Smurf has moved again...siorhyoug losulikda....aaargh...

2 comments:

Monica said...

He found a new friend.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Love the parrot~~name???
What a beauty!

XXOO~~
Anne