meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Wondering...


what to do next. I've spent the day sneezing, and we're going out shortly to visit a friend for the first time. I was looking through my images to see what I want to work with next, and came across this one. It's a foxglove blossom, seen way up close, and I think it's magical. It makes me think of a pathway, a fairy pathway. When I took and edited the image, I think I just looked at it as a design, with no particular thought other than how it would fit into the long strips of images that I was preparing. It just goes to show how much you can miss if you are working within a particular context. I'm wondering about this at a very large scale, how it would look...

Meanwhile, my thoughts are turning to the festive season. Presents, of course, and stuff for the shop. It's going to be a frugal Christmas, for all kinds of reasons that I won't bore you with, so I hope my nearest and dearest will like what I'm making for them... Of course, I can't say what exactly I'm working on for them... For the shop, though, lots of little things. And I'm going to go out as soon as this cold has vanished (let it be soon...), to take images for cards and ornaments. I'm having fun!

No comments: