meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c874e4ecbd59f91b5d5f901dc03e5f82"/>

Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Off!


but not for long. I'm going to the Festival of Quilts at Birmingham this weekend, travelling with friends Helen and Heather, meeting up with other friends as and when, and generally intending to have A Good Time. And yes, I have been to the bank... I'm planning to write a review or two of what I see, so be prepared for it when I return..meanwhile, consider 'Blue Tree Dreams'. I think you've seen it on the blog already, but that was before it was shown in the September issue of 'Popular Patchwork' (a UK publication)...now, it thinks it's famous, and requires a second viewing!!
Back on Monday...watch this space!

4 comments:

jackie said...

I hope you really enjoy the Festival of Quilts - but don't buy everything, as I shall be there too

Elle said...

Have fun!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting your quilt in Popular Patchwork

Rayna said...

A yummy piece. I understand why it thinks it's famous.